Friday, October 12, 2007

funny quotes


"Who are you calling a cootie coo? You lint licker."-Orbit gum commercial about dirty mouths. I LOVE THIS COMMERCIAL.

"You mean it's a Pep Rally not a PepperRally?"-Annslie, 3 weeks before school started during our annual shopping trip with Mimi. Annslie is a 7th grade cheerleader and had just figured this out. Lord help us. Apparently the other 7th grade cheerleader thought the same thing until she finally figured it out sometime this summer.

"You know what really pisses me off about Dixie Minkins? She has never once thanked me for putting Bobby's pic in the paper. Everybody else always thanks me when their kid is in the courier but not Dixie, not once. And she won't even speak to me when she sees me in town. She won't be seeing anymore Bobby pics in my paper anytime soon."-Mimi last night at the football game as Dixie sat two rows down and two people over. I'm sure I turned beet red and wouldn't be surprised if Dixie didn't hear. Oh well.

"Nope didn't say it."-Mayor McPrick
"Bob, I was standing right next to you at the football game with Minkle when you said you were going to fire officer Goodman within the next 10 days.There were a lot of people around when you said it."-councilman Daniels
"Nope didn't say it, never happened. We'll just see who is the liar in this scenario."-Mayor McPrick
"Well Bob that's what this conversation is about in the first place."-councilman Daniels
"Bob, I'd like to ask for your resignation. You and city manager Broome are running this town like it's your own little dictatorship. There are too many things getting lost or put "on hold" or swept under the rug. We need to make a change for the good of the town."-councilman Martinez
"I'm not resigning, maybe you should resign.I was elected to this post.It was the people's will."-Mayor McPrick

"You people are acting like 5 year olds."-councilwoman Tamkins

"Bob, I'm pretty sure you'd have a tough time getting any of those 112 people to vote for you again. Not to mention the fact that you ran UNOPPOSED."-councilman Daniels
"Well, I will be running again for relection."-Mayor McPrick
"I'll make you a deal Bob. If you run for mayor, I'll run against you."-councilman Martinez

Woohoo, looks like we'll have ourselves a good ole fashioned showdown come election time...if city hall is still standing at election time! Stay tuned

No comments: